Thursday, January 21

Quote and interesting photo i found

I think this is worth a thought...
Quote from somewhere else

My mom always tells me this:
Your man must be someone who can tolerate your character patiently. He must know how to take care of you and your rebellious attitude. He must outsmart you. He must be someone who can fulfill your outrageous needs. He must be the one controlling your hideous temper. He wouldn't need to be gorgeous but he need to be kind to you. Last but not least, he must be someone who can tame you and loves you like there's nothing else to love anymore.

And I'll always reply:
Then I shall stay single as no man is capable to do so :)

Interesting don't you think?


Ancient Snack 



Memories coming back....haunting me...childhood memories..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home