Tuesday, December 29

Interviews

Went for an interview just now at Ken-Rich, Subang (though i think it's nearer to Sg. Buloh).
It was like a chatting session instead of a formal interview.
Let's hope they call me for the second interview.
=)

and another company has ask me to go for an interview too..
this thursday...this company situated at Kepong area...
a beauty company...
let's hope i did well on this too...

waiting patiently for pharmaniaga... though i expect my chances are real low...

Excited about new year?
I'm more excited about holidays and weekend, which doesn't require me to present in my company.
Actually this sunday i might need to work OT in Sunway...
but i take Replacement leave this saturday and hell no, i dun wanna work on sunday.
So i told them im out of kl...
which i am...

I have cravings for pasta lately..
wenyan not here to satisfy my cravings..
anyone volunteers??

Feel like eating michealangelo...or even delicious will do...
I feel like going swimming too...i wonder whether the pools open during night new year's eve where i can swim to a new year...hehe...i scared i forget how to swim breaststroke..

anyway, i bang my car...sigh...back of my bumper..actually it is just a minor scratch (phew~)...
i was doing reverse parking...open my door to see whether im inside the box or not...because my radio too loud, can't listen to the reverse sensor beeping...
thank god not a big big scratch...but still got a bit of scarring there edi lo...

i'm still waiting for my salary...
need to clear off my credit card statement...my car loan....and bro-in-law loan..give allowance to my mom....
sigh...hate being an adult...too many responsibilities...actually too many bills to settle..

Feel like going for a drink too...anyone?
too may craving and likings to be fulfill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home