Thursday, January 14

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

elo elo,

haha...er.er....good news i supposed that (no...not about my job)...
haha...im getting my earrings and ring..hehe (refer below)...
my earrings was here edi, just that it's not in my house..but my dear's house.
my ring..haha..will be sent out this saturday..therefore, assuming it'll reached my house on monday...

hmmm...about the sgs...guess i need to wait till end of next week regarding the status of my application...

CNY coming soon...one month to be exact...
cutting cost on buying new years apparel...
shoe (check and bought and wear...i meant my charles&keith,
unless the zara shoe will be on sale and the price drop till rm160)
clothes (check...let's just reuse my old dresses...they are still new...and wearable...unless some one sponsor me..hahaha...dream on)
hair (ermm....someone say going to sponsor me...but i din think i can pay for my own here...guess i will have to go to danau desa for the stylist i went last time in saw, klcc)
etc (hmmm...i'll see what i can get along the way for one whole month....)

sherlock holmes....awesome!!!!
he is like the next johnny depp...but he is not johnny depp..
robert downing jr....ahhh...how yummy!!!!
why all guys can't be like him...he is just so deliciously sexy...hehe...

shockingly...i want to watch carrier...anyone??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home